Tuesday 25 January 2011

production logo

Whilst making the production logo, I tested a variety of techniques to change the look and the message that it gave off. For example I tried to show the background through the letters, by cutting out the shape of the letters from a 'black' over layer so the lights from the city background would help distinguish the writing. However i discovered this was unclear and confusing to the audience.

This is the final production logo


So finally I decided to use a title being reflected into the water to help add reality to the production logo, and make it look more professional. I used the handwriting font, as it helped represent that the film company is personal and less industrial. I also think the use of the name 'night life productions' targets an older more mature auience in the transition from student/single adult- adult with partner and children.

No comments:

Post a Comment